Tainted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tainted

Tainted Guild Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What I always wanted to do when I saw Seagulls

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

What I always wanted to do when I saw Seagulls Empty
PostSubject: What I always wanted to do when I saw Seagulls   What I always wanted to do when I saw Seagulls Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:59 am

Back then, I remembered that the seagulls where always stalking you and pestering you when you got a bag of chips. They would start jumping when they see that you look like you were going to throw something. I also remembered once there was a seagull who was like 'Back Off, My Chips!', So I would purposely throw it away from it and into another group of seagulls.
Then after a while I thought, what would happen if I had a Yellow coloured piece of wood?

that was a few years ago or something

Today though, I saw seagulls again, and remembered that very day. Then I thought, what would happen if I bought chips, then injected chilli oil or wasabi into the chip and threw it amongst the seagulls? What would happen if I threw a yellow coloured chilli?

Razz
Back to top Go down
Tamalicius
Captain
Captain
Tamalicius

Smexiness Level : 22375

PostSubject: Re: What I always wanted to do when I saw Seagulls   What I always wanted to do when I saw Seagulls Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:07 am

poor animals XD
Back to top Go down
UltimateUndies
Admin
Admin

Smexiness Level : 22316

PostSubject: Re: What I always wanted to do when I saw Seagulls   What I always wanted to do when I saw Seagulls Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:48 am

What I always wanted to do when I saw Seagulls 406adbc7

Soooo gonna do this next time
im at the beach or near seagulls.
Back to top Go down
https://taintediflyff.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: What I always wanted to do when I saw Seagulls   What I always wanted to do when I saw Seagulls Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:04 am

Your picture doesn't exist Razz
Back to top Go down
UltimateUndies
Admin
Admin

Smexiness Level : 22316

PostSubject: Re: What I always wanted to do when I saw Seagulls   What I always wanted to do when I saw Seagulls Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:13 am

yeh ._. aparently-.-! It was a Challenge Accepted pic ill reupload it later
i had to type it out so theres proberly a error in the link lol
Back to top Go down
https://taintediflyff.forumotion.com
Tamalicius
Captain
Captain
Tamalicius

Smexiness Level : 22375

PostSubject: Re: What I always wanted to do when I saw Seagulls   What I always wanted to do when I saw Seagulls Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:40 pm

*hugs snowy* <3~~
Back to top Go down
spiderlegz
spiderlegz

Smexiness Level : 22246

PostSubject: Re: What I always wanted to do when I saw Seagulls   What I always wanted to do when I saw Seagulls Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:29 pm

Haha, seagulls are a pain.

I remember on our year 7 high-school trip to Philip island, on our last day heading back home we stopped at a beach for lunch. Seagulls where everywhere.

We where told not to feed the seagulls, but not everybody listened. One of my friends threw the sandwich he didn't want to eat at a flock of the little bastards. They where fighting over it as though they where in the Roman Colosseum, and whoever lost, died.

This was completely awesome, it caught me totally off guard, too. They all started stabbing each other with their beaks, straight through the neck and left there to die. After it had finished, and the sound had died down, there was just a pile of white feathers and white sacks which used to be birds.

And that was the coolest god-damn thing I've ever seen those dumb birds ever do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What I always wanted to do when I saw Seagulls   What I always wanted to do when I saw Seagulls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What I always wanted to do when I saw Seagulls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tainted :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: