Tainted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tainted

Tainted Guild Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wasn't sure if i should make this a event or announcement or...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Wasn't sure if i should make this a event or announcement or... Empty
PostSubject: Wasn't sure if i should make this a event or announcement or...   Wasn't sure if i should make this a event or announcement or... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:54 pm

Doubt many can read this since forums seem deserted anyway Razz

Well yeah wasn't sure haha Razz
Well here's the gist of it. I would monitor basically everyone (well I do that already anyway as you guys probably know).
Pretty much I would check on everyone's positive and negative points (if you guys have any) and check on how active you guys are (activity log).
Why am I mentioning this? Well honestly I have no idea if I should. This isn't here to criticise you guys or something like that.
But here's what I'm pondering upon:

I will reward people who contribute most to the guild, is most respected in the guild, the most active, the people that 'Snowy' likes. Something like that.
However I'll leave the reward anonymous as a bit of a surprise. It may be just a stack of lollipops, or a lifetime's supply of cookies or maybe a date with Kalgas you never know.
Well for the 'people Snowy likes list' it's not limited to this guild only Razz.
But the guild comes first :3

So show Snowy how awesome you guys are :3 ummmm....
Yeah :3
kkthxbai
Back to top Go down

Wasn't sure if i should make this a event or announcement or...
Page 1 of 1