Tainted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tainted

Tainted Guild Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Filling Everyone in

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UndeadFist
Admin
Admin
UndeadFist

Smexiness Level : 22376

Filling Everyone in Empty
PostSubject: Filling Everyone in   Filling Everyone in Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:56 pm

For those of you who do not know, Robs computer is currently shott, so i was passed Temporary Guild Leader. Now to fill you guys on as to what I have been doing to help the guild and get us one step closer to being one of the top guilds of Insainity.

1. I've Recently been on the search for Tanks and Seraphs for the guild, I am doing this so we are able to start setting up Daily Boss Runs. Daily Boss Runs will give the members of the guild a steady Penya Cash Flow making it so upgrading you're chars to newer heights is easier and is less time for YOU to farm alone, Everyone knows Boss runs with friends are 100x better then alone.

2. I've been going around asking all of the experienced members of the sever if they would consider joining Tainted, The more players that we have in the guild that are well-known among other players will make our guild more popular, and will most defiantly get more overall members to join the guild.

3. I've been doing my part staying active on the forums and inviting the accepted Applicants in-game.

Now, Help doing all of the things listed above will extremely help the guild, and make it a more fun community for everyone, i just wanted to show i was doing my part, and now i'm asking you all to do as much as you can to help the guild, New ideas are always accepted.

Thanks for reading, and if theirs any issues with me or any of the other of the players of the guild, do not be afraid to private message me, or any other of you're fellow guild members. The last thing i want is someone being uncomfortable and feeling like they can't say anything about it. I'll see you all in-game : )
Back to top Go down

Filling Everyone in
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tainted :: Guild Information and Achievements :: News and Information-
Jump to: