Tainted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tainted

Tainted Guild Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

iShinigami Application Form

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iShinigami

Smexiness Level : 22118

iShinigami Application Form Empty
PostSubject: iShinigami Application Form   iShinigami Application Form Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:31 am

IGN: iShinigami

Preferred Nickname: Shini is fine.

How old are you: 21

Level: 300

Class: Slayer

Experience on Flyff: I've been off and on since Flyff was first found. Was on the server specifically for about an year quit and returned not too long ago. Experience wise I'm still learning all the new things so kind of in the newer player genre because of the off and on playing.

Do you Speak English: Yes, Although My English might be a little funny at times because I live in Hawaii and we got some bad habits, such as I stay broke, but it shouldn't be to the extent where you can not understand me.

Are you a Active Player: I like to say I'm pretty active except the days I have work which are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, but I try to be on before I go work though.

How do you plan to contribute to the guild: I can contribute to the guild by helping players with what I know, and also with things like quest items and stuff like that. As for donating wealth I'm more on the broke side as of now because I bought my PVP gear.

What is your endgame goal: My end game goal is to be a very good PVP Blade.

How long do you plan to stay with us: Probably depends on how active this guild stays.

Would you visit the Tainted forums frequently: Depends. If there are important information and announcements that are posted, probably if not I don't know.

Anything else you want to share: I like to PVP, but if we have certain rules on who we can PVP and who we can't, I prefer to know as soon as I join the guild. That way there are no problems.
Back to top Go down
Azifel
Co-Owners
Co-Owners
Azifel

Smexiness Level : 22323

iShinigami Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: iShinigami Application Form   iShinigami Application Form Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:36 am

Accepted ^^
Back to top Go down

iShinigami Application Form
Page 1 of 1